ICDutchAuction scratch auction software is a powerful, scalable & fully-featured auction script that lets create the ultimate profitable online multi-language Dutch auction website with option for buy now. It allows to manage entire online auction operation: create new auctions within seconds, view members auctions and use the auction extension settings tool.
On Dutch (scratch) auction, you must scratch auction to see current price. Each time a participant scratches the auction the product's price is lowered. Once you scratched, you have a certain period of time, usually 5 seconds, to decide whether you want to buy the product for that price or not. The auction ends when a participant buys the product. You may have the courage to wait for a really good and low price - but do not wait too long because then maybe someone else will purchase the product before you!
Scratch auction begins a specific time and ends when a participant chooses to purchase the product for the current price.
Site administrator can choose between 2 types of auction: regular scratch auction and with option to view the price and buy it now.
- Edit Data - Members can enter and manage personal details.
- Member can view auctions he participated in with the bid amount, date and other details.
- Payments history - member can view the history of payments made on the site.
- Won auctions - member can view all auctions he won.
- Member can save auctions to his personal watch list and view the saved auctions at a later time.
- Add balance to account.
- General Settings - On this page the site administrator can define basic variables on the site like the site name, site url, administrator email and administrator paypal email.
- Batch Procedures Settings - Administrator can define cron jobs on the server or choose to run the cron jobs from the site itself every time someone enters the home page. Site administrator can also define after how long old auctions will be deleted.
- Picture Upload - Define the max uploaded image size.
- Error Handling - Site administrator can define the error message that will appear when errors occur on the site.
- Country List.
- Auction Duration.
- Bid Increments - Site administrator can define the amount the bid will increase every time another bid is made on the auction. The values defined are the amount ranges and the increment amount.
- Currencies Settings.
- Time Settings.
- Dates Format.
- Default country.
- Users Authentication.
- HTML meta Tags.
- General Layout Settings - lets the site administrator define some layout - settings.
- Add New admin user.
- Admin users management - Add, edit, delete accounts.
- Acceptance Text
- Users Management.
- Newsletter - Enable / Disable newsletter checkbox.
- Newsletter Submission - Who will get the newsletter, newsletter content.
- IP Addresses - accepted and banned ip addresses.
- Add new auctions.
- Auction Extension Settings - View all auction settings.
- View Open, Closed and Suspended Auctions.
- Set main auction - Administrator can define what auction will appear on the main part of the home page.
- News Management
- About Us Page
- How it works Page
- Terms & Conditions Page
- FAQs Page
Live Support window
Penny auction site administrator can support people who are having questions about issues on the site in real time.