ICLawyerCaseDocuments - Is a script where lawyers can manage cases and deal with case documents in an easy way. The script allows attorneys and law offices to manage and view case documents. It includes an agent panel where agents can login and manage clients information and includes an administrator panel where site administrator can have control of all data.
- Client Search Page - Administrators and Agents can search clients according to case and client status or view a list of all clients.
On the top there is an option to select the columns that are viewed for each client.
- Client Details Page - By clicking a clients first name or last name a page with all of client details appears with the option to edit and change data.
- Company Details Page - When clicking a company name a page with all company details appears with the option to edit and change information.
- Company List Page - Administrators and Agents can search for companies according to company types and view or view a list of all companies.
- Case History - Administrators and Agents can view all action done for each case on the client details and add actions and notes regarding the case.
- Documents Page - Administrators and Agents can view a list of all documents according to cpmany and can also upload new documents.
- Agents Page - On this page a list of all agents appears with the option to view a list of all employees under a specific agent.
- Manage Users - Administrators and Agents can view the users list and can edit user names, passwords, permissions.
- Update Log - Administrators and Agents can view a list of all last actions done on the site and who they were done by.
- Client and Company Search - Administrators and Agents can search clients and comapanies according to a word in the client, company details. for example: first name, last name, address...
All fields with the search term will appear in a list.
- Administrator can take all actions the agents can take.
- Administrator can manage lists of:
1. Case Statuses.
2. Case Types.
3. Company Types.
4. Case Events.
5. Document Categories.
On each list administrator can add, delete and change the information.