Unique Low Bid Auction ScriptTechnology: PHP5
License: GNU GPL
Build your unique low bid reverse auction site in minutes!
ICLowBidAuction script is a Low Bid Auction software for setting up a comprehensive and robust lowest unique bid auction site with 2 types of low bid auctions: Classic and Lower. Site administrator can adjust auctions time, step and other parameters. Auction payments are via PayPal and other payment processors can be integrated.
Classic Unique Low Bid Auction
This reverse auction works like a regular auction, the only difference is that the winner is the person who made the unique lowest bid.
The bids are made through the site and because they are secret, the point is to strategically identify the whole number that is the lowest among all the bids.
The auction will take place in a period of time defined by administrator and the winner is the one who has made the lowest unique bid among those involved.
Lower bid auction is a new type of online auctions for selling expensive goods and properties. It works like classic unique low bid auction with the one difference that auctions end when certain number of bids (can be defined by administrator) were made by buyers.
- Edit Data - Members can enter and manage personal details.
- Member can view auctions he participated in with the bid amount, date and other details.
- Payments history - member can view the history of payments made on the site.
- Won auctions - member can view all auctions he won.
- Member can save auctions to his personal watch list and view the saved auctions at a later time.
- Add balance to account.
- General Settings - On this page the site administrator can define basic variables on the site like the site name, site url, administrator email and administrator paypal email.
- Batch Procedures Settings - Administrator can define cron jobs on the server or choose to run the cron jobs from the site itseff every time someone enters the home page. Site administrator can also define after how long old auctions will be deleted.
- Picture Upload - Define the max uploaded image size.
- Error Handling - Site administraor can define the error message that will appear when errors occur on the site.
- Country List.
- Auction Duration.
- Currencies Settings.
- Time Settings.
- Dates Format.
- Default country.
- Users Authentication.
- HTML meta Tags.
- General Layout Settings - lets the site administrator define some layout - settings.
- Add New admin user.
- Admin users management - Add, edit, delete accounts.
- Acceptance Text
- Users Management.
- Newsletter - Enable / Disable newsletter checkbox.
- Newsletter Submission - Who will get the newletter, newsletter content.
- IP Addresses - accepted and banned ip addresses.
- Add new auctions.
- Auction Extension Settings - View all auction settings.
- View Open, Closed and Suspended Auctions.
- Set main auction - Administrator can define what auction will appear on the main part of the home page.
- News Management
- About Us Page
- How it works Page
- Terms & Conditions Page
- FAQs Page
Live Support window
Penny auction site administrator can support people who are having questions about issues on the site in real time.
- Users register and pay for participation
- 2 different types of auction
- Power admin panel